Delhi Public School, Bhiwani
Devsar Mor, Loharu Road Bhiwani
India - 127021
Reception: 8685800161 A/c Office: 8685800199 Transport: 8685800163
Students can avail of the School Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details. Bus facility is not mandatory.
All school vehicles are equipped with GPS and are under CCTV surveillance.
1. All the students using the school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
2. The buses will not wait for the late comers.
3. The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
5. All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
6. The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
7. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
8. When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
9. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
10. Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
11. No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
12. Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
13. The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
14. The bus teacher and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.